Monday, January 24, 2011

Say it ain't so!!

I've just had my wee inner pre-teen girl's heart broken. It's true. I should've just left well enough alone but no, some old curiosity crept up and I had to poke about for information. I wanted to know what my childhood love-crush of all love-crushes was doing now. I wanted to know who he was now since he's not 12 anymore. I know I've seen him on a few of my favourite shows over the years; NYPD Blue and Scrubs. He was good in those. What's he like now??

Oh Rick! Rick, Rick, Rick! How could you?! How could you become...a Republican?! And not only a Republican but a Bush supporting, McCain promoting Repugnican?! But worser still he's converted to Mormonism!! He's a Mormon Republican!! It's very disappointing. I am rended to the core!



I am gutted. Farewell Ricky, you poor deluded man.

Thank Goodness There's still Jason Bateman.


I wonder if it's the Mormonism and Republicanism that's made Rick age faster? Carrying around all that bullshit must be a burden.

6 comments:

heartinhand said...

I LOVE Jason Bateman!

Tsk tsk about Ricky. I know he prefers to be called Ricky but if he's a Republican Mormon, he's a Ricky.

Maja said...

Jason Bateman is way hotter!

Chaos, Kids, Crochet and Cake said...

LOVE Jason Bateman!!

Lyvvie said...

I had a wall full of Ricky Schroeder posters from Tiger Beat and such teen scream mags. My money went to those mags for the posters. It was a tie between Ricky (Who was adorable at 12, you can't deny) and John Stamos. I still heart-crush John Stamos. He had the sexiest mullet during the 80's

tornwordo said...

The perfect cure for old flames, eh? I can't watch Wheel of Fortune anymore once I found out about Pat Sajak's stance/party affiliation.

Mike said...

Well I had Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith posters in my bedroom growing up, but deep down inside, i thought jason bateman was WAY cuter! Just saying...