Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures...

First is of shorty before her 6th birthday party in her fairy costume:

Dressed for her 6th birthday party

She had an awesome party with 20 guests. Great place nearby that does everything. Only thing I had to do was bring a cake and candles. She's still coming down from the birthday rush.

Second is of me because Phona did an unmade-up blogger picture so I thought I would too. I went hardcore: In Sunlight! Showing every flaw (Although I did shower, exfoliate and moisturize)

Unmade Blogger

Third is of the granny square afghan I'm trying. I don't like it much, but feel I should finish it.


Granny squares

Still have a head cold. Actually we all have a head cold now. I'm fighting a sinus infection but don't want to take meds unless I have to but there are some funky colours coming out of my nose.

95kgs.

Slipping into that introspective, private, quiet phase again. Need someone to help pull me out but I'm still in acquaintance stage with everyone here. It's probably my fault. I'm just not socially wired. Actually I was once, but I may have burnt that fuse. It's such hard work.

10 comments:

Maja said...

Sometimes you just go through a period where you don't meet anyone you want to hang out with more.

Marg said...

My goodness, look at all those flaws...so many. Or not.

If you do get to feeling social let me know. The boy has sport on Saturday and Sunday but the times vary.

jomamma said...

Shorty looks so cute! Glad she had a wonderful birthday. You're gorgeous, you have no flaws.

Lyvvie said...

All right, I cheated a little but no one said I had to photograph the side of my face with the spots.

You know Marg, I'd love to check out that market again we all saw once. Was it a Sunday one? The one down by the art place. (My brain is going blank...yes I just called the NVA "the art place")

Marg said...

Let me see if I can find out what time the boy's football is on Sunday. I have a feeling it is early. I will let you know.

heartinhand said...

Flaws? Please! The only flaw I see is that you're too hard on yourself. You are beautiful!

It's hard to make friends as an adult. I had no friends here for at least two years and now that I have a few? Hm, I miss the days of going to town and not having to stop and talk to people, just go about my day. Thankfully, most of my friends work. :o)

Overboard said...

Shorty's adorable!
Love your house. So bright.
Australia is good for you guys, it shows.

tornwordo said...

I can't believe how much you've already got done on the knitting or crocheting or however you're doing it. That would take me years!

And you look fabulous darling.

phonakins said...

I just went "phona? there's another phona?" and then thought, hey actually, i think that's me!

So PINK!

Lyvvie said...

Yes it's you, Phona! I'll put your link in the post.