Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogger bastards

I was prompted by blogger to try out their new snazzy template maker. So I did and got the one previous to this with the bokeh background. Problem was it took too long to load up. I liked that my blog was quick to load on slower machines because not everyone has a new computer. So I went to try and fix it and the links are gone! I can't find the new snazzy template maker thing that they had special links for. So Now I have to revert to this boring non-fun, non-me template until I get the energy to scrounge up a new one and fuck about with HTML codes all day.

You suck blogger! A year of no orgasms for you.

7 comments:

jomamma said...

I thought maybe you were being more businesslike.

Nej said...

Blogger is a fickle creature, that's for sure. :-(

Suisan said...

Oh Noes!

I don't really like the look of my blog, but I've never been able to successfully change the template without tons of heartache, so I let it go.

Holding your hand in a cyber-way,

Suisan

heartinhand said...

Blogger has more templates than WP, sister! I loved your sticky notes background. I also liked your last one too. Seasons change and so do templates.

Sylvana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sy said...

Good luck with your template. I know what a pain in the arse it can be to change them. I do try to always get a copy of my old one before doing any major changes to it - but I have forgotten to do this several times in the past and ended up frustrated for weeks trying to get everything back to normal!

Marg said...

I've recently discovered the secret to a successful blogger template change. Get someone else to do it for you!

I don't mind this one too much.