Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aw crap forget to say...

Brook reminded me to tell everyone; I've sold the house!! House is sold. Papers to be signed on the 17th July and money for keys the same day. We'll be away so I'll have to arrange

Chewing my fake nails* until then because if the woman backs out I'm utterly fuckfucked. That's not a typo, I'd be double shafted.

But we now have a house in Australia (email me at lyvvie at gmail dot com and if I like you I'll send it to you for holiday fun card swaps and stuff) and this one we'll be saying goodbye to in 16 days. Our tickets were bought this morning - it's been all systems go. Which is why I struggle to string my words together and find I have no interest in anything outside the science blogs and Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. I other wise may essplode like everywheres and be a spazz monster.

These mini forays into writing for the blog have been lovely though. I'd forgotten how much I love it and didn't even know I was missing it. I'ce missed blogging! I'm such a blog ho.

11 comments:

Brook said...

Yay! That is wonderful! You must be really going nuts-everything packed and gone and you three just being ready to be outta there. Nerveracking to say the least. Zoning out with bejeweled blitz is soooo cracka lacky good-just one more minute...an hour later still sitting there.

Rox said...

Can she actually back out, or are you just having worst case scenario thoughts? Relax dahling, it will be okay!

How are you going to keep the kids busy on the flight? Dramamine?

Ree said...

Um, yes...please send me address. I'll swap holiday cards with you.

Congratulations!!!

Marg said...

Bejeweled Blitz is an excellent brain numbing time waster!

I hope that we are able to meet up once you get a bit settled.

Dingo said...

How in the world could you forget to tell us something like that?!!
Woohoo!! The house is sold!

Lyvvie said...

Brook - I have two friends who constantly get over 150,000 and I don't know how they do, but I'm determined! I got my first 100K badge this morning.

Roxy - She could back out as at this moment it's a verbal agreement. She'd get a hefty fine for it, but until she signs she can still back out. Not likely as she seems to really like the place and is keen, but you know - folks can be dicks.

Ree - I'll email you and we'll swap as I've never kept an address book - really should I know - and the box with your addy on it is on a ship just now.

Marg - That would be great! You can show me where to buy to books because Jeepers Mahoney! Books are expensive in Australia! I may have to complain about that. Get my lobby boots on. Make reading more accessible and get people reading and there will be smarter people.

Dingo - my head is tornado of swill and must-do/can't-do hence the vegging out on Bejeweled. But i know! Sold Mah Hoose!

Marg said...

Most of the time I buy my books from the UK! The Book Depository will become your friend!

jomamma said...

I'm so excited this is all falling into place for you. Well, even if books are expensive, birth control pills are dirt cheap in Oz (so Jolea says) so you can afford to do something other than read. ;P

Lyvvie said...

If I got birth control pills, Husband would be highly suspicious since I bullied him into getting a vasectomy. *heeheee*

"What? I just like them ok?!"

jomamma said...

You have a point there... I love books, and they aren't cheap over here either.

tornwordo said...

That's great news. I hope there's no backing out, cuz that would just suck. How about a pic of the new digs? Just blur the address if it's visible.