Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To Do List:

  1. Wrap the new dishes I'll not use into bubblewrap and store in the garage.
  2. Clear counters and put away clean dishes.
  3. Vacuum
  4. No, tidy floors and sweep. Then vacuum...turns out I don't need to, hooray!
  5. Dust.
  6. Fold laundry and put away.
  7. Sort trash and recycling and get both out of my kitchen.
  8. Clear table of collection of stuff, throw out X-mas tablecloth, put away X-mas trinkets and doo-dads.
  9. Clear counter in bathroom, clean shower doors and tub.
  10. Consider sorting through books on bookshelf and clearing some to charity shop and library
  11. Recycle gym music for new beats.
  12. ...I'm sure there's more.
  13. Took kids to the corner store for some gogos and a walk. Oh, and to buy bread and a newspaper
*sigh* Maybe I'll just have a cup of tea and read for an hour first. Still full from breakfast. Shouldn't vacuum for at least an hour.

Happy Hogmanay!

6 comments:

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

RELAXX!!!!

Please Pop over to my new years eve post...you may like it...

Dingo said...

I have a list like this as well. You have crossed of waaay more than I have. Let's switch lists.

Roxrocks said...

My kitchen is haunting me because I ignored MY to do list yesterday. I need to go to town today but it's cooooold outside! -25 with a wind making it "feel like"-39. Sob!

Uh, yeah, I change templates lots. I imagine it will get worse the next couple of months.

Ree said...

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year!
Jane, de-lurking for a moment

Scarlet said...

Happy New Year Lyv!

I have something for you ....
of course, AFTER you finish your "to-do" list! :D