Jolea said everyone should put their iPods on shuffle and list the first ten songs that come up. So here goes...
1. The Icicle Works - Love is A Wonderful Color
2. Fields of Nephilium - Moonchild
3. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much (From the Grand Theft Auto Vice City collection) Skipped.
4. The Damned - Eloise
5. The Violent Femmes - Blister in The Sun
6. Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth Hump that mic you scary bird man.
7. Westworld - Sonic Boom Boy
8. ELO - Four Little Diamonds
9. Siouxie and The Banshees - Happy House
10. Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust
Apparently I have way too much 80's music on my iPod. Why it didn't pick up any of the gym pod tunes I don't know, but that's what you get. 80's saturation. Wait...why is it only giving me 80's tunes? Fuck - no wonder, it's on the 80's playlist. Let's get off the playlist and try again...
1. Fair - Ben Folds Five
2. Feng Shui - Gnarls Barkley
3. Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello
4. See You In The Morning - Mint Royale (Can't find the track so listen to Blue Song instead. No wait! Try Show Me! Why not just buy the CD and enjoy them all. I adore Mint Royale.)
5. We Belong - Pat Benatar
6. Oily Water - Blur This one bugs me as it always makes me think the battery's running flat.
7. Lime House - The Breeders
8. Me & Mr. Jones (Fuckery) - Amy Winehouse
9. Racine - Buffalo Tom
10. I'm Not Dead - Pink
I know for a fact no one is going to listen to all of those but I was a bit bored this morning and really didn't want to wash the dishes and strip the beds so it was a suitable procrastination. However it's done now so on with the dishpan hands.