I love being tagged and yet rarely get tagged so of course if I've been tagged I'm going to act on it. Unless I'm going through one of my "I wish I was fucking invisible and the whole world was empty." kind of moods. But I've been tagged by Hope and so I answer:
1. It is your lucky day what are you going to do? Play the lottery. shame lucky days never present themselves early enough, buy the time I've figured out it was my lucky day, I've wasted the luck with something dumb like finding my keys or getting double yolks in my eggs.
2. What was the game you played as a child that you almost always or always did win? I was pretty good at Pitfall on my Atari 2600. I liked playing scrabble but in all honesty I wasn't/am not a good person to play games with as I'm rather competitive and get shitty if I lose. My brother refuses to play fish with me.
3. You get to meet anyone from the past or present who will it be? Jerry Lewis. I love the man.
4. When you relax what is it that you do? I never really relax, I think when I realize I've been relaxing I'm surprised. Often it involves being outside, either in the woods or walking the beach.
5. What is your favorite number? 5. I'm told it's supposed to very unlucky, but it's always been my favourite. I liked the scaled symmetry. Two numbers on either side of the middle number. It feels protective, especially to number three.
6. What was the name of your favorite childhood toy? Barbie. I also has a fascination with this glitter covered musical cardboard bell that when you pulled the string played jingle bells.
7. If you could name the next fashion fade/craze what would it be? Sailor fashion, stovepipe leg, boat necks, navy, red and white. Or maybe rehashed grunge with a punk twist. GothGrunge.