Jump to Comments
1. What is your occupation right now? Housewife - DON'T JUDGE ME!
2. What color are your socks right now? Barefooted.
3. What are you listening to right now? Paper Mario.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Yum Yum (It's like a twisted honey glazed donut). Bad me. I blame stress from In-laws visit.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but not legally.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mother-in-Law
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely! Lots and lots.
8. How old are you today? 36. Don't feel a day over 25 though.
9. What is your favourite sport to watch? Rugby. All the grunting, aggression, bum slapping, mud, shoving, running, mud, blood and there's always one player who gets his trousers ripped off.
10. What is your favourite drink? Water. How Lame! But I like a little juice in it. Tea and milk. Gin and Tonic. OH - Iced Tea! I love proper iced tea.
11. Favourite food? Sushi.
12. What is the last movie you watched? Brewster McCloud. I don't remember much about it, but was surprised to see Shelly Duvall so young! I thought she was younger than she is.
13. Favourite day of the year? New Year's Day.
14. How do you vent anger? I get sarcastic, decimate hedges with pruning shears or clean.
15. What was your favourite toy as a child? I had an awesome Weebles Treehouse that I loved. I also had Lincoln logs. Barbie.
16. What is your favourite season? Fall. Crisp, cool and I love waking to frost and wearing knit sweaters.
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries till I shit myself!(Rox said it best. I've actually done this)
18. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs? Absolutely!
19. Who is the most likely to respond?
20. Who is least likely to respond? The numbers are plenty.
21. Living arrangements? Lovely the way they are. So far I'm content to be living.
22. When was the last time you cried? I got a bit choked up when the Korean power-lifter didn't make the world's record. I'm sure women's floor exercises in gymnastics will have me all emotional. (I'm not much of a crier, more of a fighter)
23. What is on the floor of your closet? I have no clue. I know there's some hand weights, a box of bank statements...other than that I'm stumped. Dust!
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship with that you are sending this to? I'm not sending this to anyone, it's out there in the open - Can't we erase this question? Obviously this was an old chain letter e-mail that someone was too lazy to alter for blogs. I'm deleting it. Better yet - anyone who steals this must delete this question!
25. What did you do last night? Watched more sex on TV shows. Girl's Guide to sex part 2, Sexcetera, CSI*, and Kinky And Proud! In the UK after 9pm almost anything goes. After 11pm it's a free-for-all. *This wasn't a sexy episode, just in-between sex shows but good.
26. What inspires you? Failure. I hate to fail and often get a "I'll show you" attitude. Once I win however, I usually quit.
27. What are you most afraid of? Death. Mine, loved ones, yours. Death.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Just give me beef and I don't care about the rest, I'll eat anything in a burger.
29. Favourite dog breed? Greyhounds or Jack Russell I can't decide.
30. Favourite day of the week? Monday - the day of peace and quiet when everyone else goes away.
31. How many states have you lived in? One.
32. Biggest Life lesson? Let the other person have the last word if it's so important to them. It doesn't mean you've given in, changed your opinion or that you're not as passionate about the subject; it just means you're less of an argumentative, nitpicking, shit-stirring asshole.