Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Disco Poo

Shorty is 99% toilet trained. I still get called for the poop wiping, just to make sure she's gotten all of it.

Today's poo came with a bit of a surprise. It was covered in glitter.

Me: Have you been eating glitter?

Shorty: *silence*

Me: Have you?

Shorty: Yes.

Me: Don't do that anymore, ok.

Shorty: Ok. Sorry.

And that was the conversation. Kind of boring apart from me trying not to laugh while worrying about her glittery intestines.

Shorty shits glitter.

Why would a kid even try to eat glitter? Or at least that much glitter? Still not as bad as the time I found her with a huge snail in her mouth. Kids are gross.

5 comments:

NWJR said...

"Disco Poo" would be an excellent name for a band.

Roxrocks said...

That's AWESOME!
"My kid shits glitter!"
I bet not all moms can say that!

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Yes, yes. They are gross.

tornwordo said...

It's kiddy glitter. Oh I crack myself up. But seriously, isn't glitter made of glass? No, probably not, you'd be freaking out then. I bet your looking forward to the day your not needed for butt inspection, lol.

Masquerade said...

She's that cute though, right?

Oh, wait, that's pissing glitter and pooing rainbows. My bad. ^_^