Friday, July 18, 2008

Annoyance!

I'm trying to watch Dr. Horrible but my fucking server keeps crashing every three minutes. Unfuckingbelieveable! It's insane. Absolute nuts. I just want to watch what everyone's raving on about and Zen keeps crashing and I'm now pissed becaue it's done it again. Sure I could just let it go and wait until tomorrow but I'm into it now.

N.O.W.

I think the grown up Doogie Howser is awesome! I love that show "How I Met Your Mother". Does anyone else think He looks a bit like a younger, less angry, less char-pei-ish Gordon Ramsay? Anyone? Just me then. I'm fine with that.

Come back you fucking server already and let me watch another three minute dose.

You Kunts! Two minutes?! Bastards! Bastards! And I just got to the "The Hammer is my penis." line!!

Bastards!!!

8 comments:

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

My apologies for your technical difficulties.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Oh, and I've never seen that show.

Roxrocks said...

Yeah, what LBB said and one more thing...

I thought it was spelled with a "C"??

tornwordo said...

Okay, is it worth watching? Because I think today's the last day.

jmc said...

Barney is the best part of How I Met Your Mother, I think :)

Lyvvie said...

It's worth watching. I'm enduring the router crashing every few minutes just to get through the episodes - which are only 13 minutes long.

It's not fair that I can't download it to iTunes. "Not available to UK iTunes"

Bite me.

It's the 20th, they just launched episode three yesterday so I think it'll all be up for a wee while longer.

I love Barney. I really likes that show. That probably means it's been canceled.

Sarah said...

Whooooooa Dude!
I'm trying to think what Freud would say about all this!

Lyvvie said...

Freud? It's not like sexual frustration. It's entertainment frustration. Amusement interruptus. A cigar is just a cigar and a crap router is just a crap router. Annoying it only happened on Dr. Horrible.

And I can't download the iTunes version because Joss Whedon hates the British.

It's gone now.