Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sassy Bento 18.6.08



Leftovers bento - including the Birthday napkin as I have tons so she'll get them for a while. No point in waiting for the next birthday, which is mine to come as it's in January.

Top has shortbread cookies and the joke of the day.

Middle has leftover naan bread pizza (Video demo), cocktail sausages and babybel cheese (Darnnit thing is upside down!)

Bottom has apple bunnies (First attempt), cherries, orange pepper and sugar snap peas.

She gets a chocolate soy milk drink and a mini Mars bar as a snack.

A Few of you lovely folks have been saying you're interesting in making bentos yourselves - and to you I say Hooray! I'll not look like the only food obsessive freak anymore! For you I'm including a link to My friend Maki's site, Just Bento, and her post about how to pack a bento box the traditional way. Just to get you started on the 4,3,2,1 ways and where to put it all. Enjoy!

***Edited to add this I nicked from JMC's page:

60

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!



...She only got a -19. Minus 19?! How is that possible?!

2 comments:

Weary Hag said...

Happy happy belated birthday to the sweet little child in the photo!

And and and and .... LOVE your voice. If you've exposed it before... I missed it.

I can HEAR your USAness.

Sarah said...

*yoink*

*steals babybel*