Friday, June 27, 2008

Just some stuff...

First, my runners are getting worn down. I just bought them in April.

PICT0039

*sigh*


Second, the UK Big Brother let in this new house-mate after the obnoxious and toxic Alex was booted for aggressive behavior in under two weeks. They brought in Stuart, who is supposed to be Mr. hunk. Yes he's kind of cute, and he swears he doesn't wear mascara. I however don't find him attractive. Nope. In fact, I think he bares too close a resemblance to Kenny Everett. As much as I admire Kenny Everett, I've never found him attractive. Good thing really as he's gay.(Not to mention, sadly, dead.) Funny yes. Definitely funny. Someone who'd have made a great dinner and a movie companion. What do you think? Do they look alike to you?

Stuart_AKenny Everett

Here. Watch my Favourite Kenny Everett skit.

1 comment:

Maja said...

Maybe the newest bit of runners wears down the fastest and then the middle bit lasts for ages?

That big brother dude may not be wearing mascar, but his eyelashes sure look tinted!