Monday, June 09, 2008

How I torment my Husband...

lyvvie
09:02 Mine. All mine Muahahaaaaa!! *blink* *blink* http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3157/2564183110_5c4810cac2.jpg

malk271
09:03 Hey!

(Click "Continue" for full torment)
lyvvie
09:03 *chomp* *chomp* *drool* *slurp*

malk271
09:03 Stop it!
09:03 So cruel.

lyvvie
09:04 My Mommy loves you best.

malk271
09:04 Can't think why.

lyvvie
09:05 me either I might save you two.
09:05 She sent me a bag of cornbread flour.
09:05 And the dishes from her airplane bento

malk271
09:05 Good. Serves you right for torturing me.

lyvvie
09:06 They smell so treacly, peanut butter, yummy nom nom...
09:07 I have to go now. This torture session was brought to you by Mary Janes and the letters X and T.

malk271
09:08 Ah. The Sesame Street branch of the CIA.
09:08 Nice.

lyvvie
09:09 Bye for now - I love you. You know, if you kissed me now, you'd taste Mary Janes. And you'd like it.

5 comments:

Weary Hag said...

You little tormenter you. MaryJanes were my mom's fave candy! UGH. I can still recall that MaryJane breath. hahaha... oh. I suppose there's an entirely different type of MaryJane breath too. The kind my sister used to come home with in the wee hours of the night after a concert when we were about 16.

Oh well I like your kind of MaryJanes better!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE mary janes - whew! blast from the past!

NWJR said...

"You know, if you kissed me now, you'd taste Mary Janes. And you'd like it."

That's the sexiest thing I've read in a very long time. Poor hubby...how you torment him!

Anonymous said...

What's a Mary Jane taste like? I have never heard of a Mary Jane.

Good torture session though. :)
-Rox

Lyvvie said...

Weary Hotness, Yes! Well, that never was my prefered MJ as it made me barf and then there's the shoe style - Mary Jane gets around in all ways now, doesn't she?

Hello Stephanie! Yup - they are a New England favourite that used to cost a nickle each when I was young. Awesome way to lose baby teeth, having a MJ tug it out of the socket. That and Sugar Babies.

NWJR - He loves every minute of it. Which is why in a little while I'll tell him that they're almost gone because I just can't stop eating them all...

Rox - They're a molasseses and peanut butter chew. Send me your address again and I'll share!