Tuesday, April 01, 2008

For Real

Logos that make you look twice
Some companies get away with cheeky logos. I've mentioned the dodgy logo for Head Athletics for years. Husband says it's supposed to be a whale with a blowhole - but to have that logo for a company called Head?? Are you kidding me?


Logos that make you look twice
Now my friend Pter has shown me A-Style. Goodness me! Funny thing is, this was a logo first, product later. The inventor of the logo patented it in 1991 and then had fun spraypainting is all over Europe. Folks began to like the cheeky logo and demand for branding bubbled forth and now They are Fashion

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be mildly retarded because I didn't clue in to the meaning behind the logos for, like, a minute! ZOINKS!
-Rox

Sarah said...

That should definitely say 'D Style'.

Sarah said...

Oh no wait, wait!
I see how A works too. ;)

Lyvvie said...

I'm trying to figure out the D *LOL*

Sarah said...

Doggy, baby, doggy!

Lyvvie said...

But I thought that was the A..Wait! See now we're even. *hugs*

Doug said...

It took me a while, but I eventually figured out the A. Looks like great fun, actually.