Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fuck you Mother Nature.

It's a nice day. I figure I'll get out, plant some bulbs, get the seed propagators started and get the moss killer into the lawn.

I start to read the instructions for the moss killer. Only use when ground is damp, rain isn't predicted for a couple days, and never when rain is immanent. I come to the computer and check the local forecast; no rain predicted until Wednesday. Brilliant. so I go out and start spreading the pellets...and it fucking begins to rain on me.

Mother Nature you are a Bitch and you can shove your fucking rainbow right up your arse.

7 comments:

Marg said...

Oh my!

Sorry that mother nature isn't cooperating! But you did give me a genuine laugh out loud moment!

tornwordo said...

Sigh. Every time I put salt down to melt the path, it snows so much that the salt is useless. Frigging bitch she is!

Roxrocks said...

It's -24C here this morning. Need I say more?!

Ree said...

So, you all have the same weather forecasters that we do, eh?

Donna said...

Oh God....Every time I click over here, I get to have one of those "roll your head back" laughs!!! Thanks!!! hughugs

Lyn Cash said...

Jeeezus, Lyvvie - sounds like you and I may have been hatched from the same egg this week.

I've rarely had a local forecast on target, but Farmer's Almanac rarely lies to me, if that's any consolation.

*snigger* Thanks for the chuckle. Sorry about your mishap. *BWAAHAAAHAAA*

really - sorry about that outburst...

Maja said...

I've been noticing that the weather forecasts for Western Australia have been chopping and changing constantly.. temperatures, rain, they can't seem to get it right. So I don't trust the weather report until I see the weather.