Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Russia Loves Me

Apparently attractive twenty-something women find me zee Hotness. Well, they also think I'm a man. This is my second direct from Russia "I would like to meet you" e-mail - and it includes a photo!


Hello!!!

My name is Galeeva Julia.

I to look a structure at a site. You to interest me as the man. To me to want it is more to know about you. Now it is very difficult to find the person whom to begin the present friend. Not speaking about the man to go a life together. And consequently I have decided to write to you the letter. It is a little to write about itself.

To me of 29 years, single. As To love sports, I do not smoke. My friends speak about me that I very interesting person and they very much like to communicate with me. To not know what to write about itself. If to you to become interesting, you to write to me the letter. I to answer you it is more about myself. Please write me to: xitowek@ramblerspamspam.ru, there I can show more photo from mine a life and tell about myself.

I shall wait very much your answer.

Bye bye.

Galeeva Julia - Russian Spammer

Two in two weeks, From Russia With Love, indeed.



Aaaaaaaaaand delete.

4 comments:

RoxRocks said...

I got a cramp in my brain from reading that!

Crystal* said...

The Spam Nazi:

No email for you!!!

lmao

Grins,
Crystal*

Maja said...

Wow, that is some crazy spam!

Lyvvie said...

I found a blog called "The Spamhuntress" and she says it's a way to lure dumb and desperate men to send them cash to pay for Visas and emigration fees. Most of the time it's a guy on the other end of the computer, yukking it up and taking the cash.