Sunday, January 27, 2008

Walks In Scottish Weather

I've been using my new video camera, or just trying to get over my fear of it at least. So I thought the best thing to do was take it around with me. Here's my first play. It is long, I'll need to learn how to edit better, but do enjoy the messed up accent I've acquired over the years. And just so you know, after I turned off the camera, we all got completely soaked in a "Mother Nature Is a Whore" drenching. Her kindness was short lived and retracted with unfair resentment. Anyways, I may actually look at the camera the next time.

Click the text to see.

7 comments:

LuLu said...

No longer available. :(

Lyvvie said...

...Grrr...Don't know why. OH, I bet it's because I set it so no one could take it and post it somewhere else. Jeez, I mean *I* want to use it. Just no one else. Anyways...Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9b-Fjgwlek

tornwordo said...

I loved the vid. Your americoscot accent is intriguing. "You can look at the mushrooms with your eyes!" Um, what else would I use to look at them, lol.

Lyvvie said...

Shorty was trying to grab the camera out of my hands to look at them on the two inch screen. Teehee

Badger said...

Ooo, I really enjoyed that. Your voice and accent are lovely. Me, I sound like a cat fight in the middle of the freeway. But more nasal.

Donna said...

LOVED the video Girl!! It's beautiful there!!!

Maja said...

hahaha I love your hybrid scottish-american accent. Hey look, that's what everyone else is saying too. I'm happy to say the same thing as everyone else.

It's nice to see a cold wet winters day somewhere. It's hot and sunny and dry here. Too hot, frankly!