Friday, December 07, 2007

Phallus Grafitti

Seems everyone likes to scribble willies in the dust. From The Register...

todgerstadium

Magnificent. The outrage in question can be found in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, and is a welcome contribution to the "ET go home" genre which includes the Caledonian fuck you, the farmer's huge arse, the 40-metre Yorkshire profanity and the fat Russian cock.

And if the above don't convince unwelcome intruders not to set foot on this world, then they should note that humanity can deploy lethal culinary force if necessary to repulse any invader. ®

I've ordered new running shoes. I'm an optimist. I'll need to get my lung capacity back up from nothing with this chest infection causing such a mess.

I currently feel I could run a marathon, but I know it's the caffeine. I made coffee for the first time in a couple weeks, and it's like injected speed. Funny how fast the body gets used to no caffeine and then WHAM! It's like Hyper-Speed!! I remember why I like coffee, but tolerance makes this kind of rush impossible. Two cups of weak coffee and I feel like I've eaten a whole box of No-Doz. I've been on one cup of caffeine tea in the mornings for ages. Coffee = KaPow!

Must scrub, or vacuum or something.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

^ Very Funny! Heh heh.

re: cookies. coooooome OVER! I have too many left, still.

Er...I just used 'no egg', soy and fake margarine in a basic sugar cookie recipe! Yes? And 'dots' (candy) are vegan! and many dark chocolates are -though those kisses pictured aren't)

*high fives you*

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Wow, those aliens have a crackerjack sense of humor. Who knew?

RoxRocks said...

Looks like Perez Hilton got a hold of that one! LOL!

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I've had to switch to half-caff because of the janked up feelings that coffee gave me. I do love my coffee though...

Victoria said...

Coffee (after such a spell) is incredible!

Masquerade said...

Lyv can you help me? You know how Os's blogroll has 'updated' beside it when somebody updates? Yours has 'hooray' I think. How can I make mine do that too?

Masquerade said...

i can't make it work!!! I don't know what to do Lyv. :(

Maja said...

hey lyvvie,
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! Geezer will love this post.
xox

Masquerade said...

Lyvvie? Will you send me one of those free vibrators for Christmas? ^^