Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Crap...

The ToDo list gets longer by the sec. Gasman coming to fix oven's overbite, must wrap gifts, was supposed to review Crystal's book but..well..haven't. I could just say I really really liked it but the ending was too short, but that's doesn't do it justice. I had this fun idea to make mincemeat ice cream...never made it before but how hard could it be?? Nice - just add in a special extra not needed thing to do, Lyv. Must clean house, must clean house, but keep thinking why now as the kids will just trash it before Monday anyways, so just whizz through it all Monday night and Tuesday morning before guests arrive - those kids have to EARN those presents, I say! Duster, mop, sponge - CLEAN!

Sp annoyed I missed the last episode of Project Runway, so I don't know who won in the end. Must trawl the webpages and find out. Also saw last episode of America's Next Top Model (series 8) and I was a bit bummed as I really wanted Natasha to win. She was just so cute and vixenish and sweet! Haha Renee (BitchQueen McNasty) got das boot. I hope Natasha does very well after this show. Although, I know this series must have ended months ago in the States, so she's probably doing well already.

It's so cold here, but as there's Canadians who read this, I always feel like a top Whinger for complaining, but really - Cold.

So much to do to do to do!!

11 comments:

Donna said...

Not sure about the mincemeat icecream but I'd like the recipe for Apple Pie Icecream!! Slow down...Make a lot of "happy" this week...you deserve it!! hughug

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

You need some angel dust. At least a Jolt cola or something.

BillieJoeIsCool said...

Least you don't have 5 inches of ice on top of 3 feet of snow XD.. that's what we have here in C-Town... btw, the ice is painful. XD

Crystal* said...

You're making my head spin. lmao
Rather like that possessed chickie in the Exorcist.
How do you manage, woman???
We're supposed to get snow Saturday. We'll see.
But I'm saying...Hello Spring!
Grins*

RHSPapa aka The Sane said...

can't someone tell Mr Weatherman not to screw up the weather here too?! One moment, it is wet and now it is warm... i see dark clouds coming...

He still has not made my wish comes true yet. I want SNOW in singapore!

Masquerade said...

lyyyyvie! Today was HNT three wishes! There's something for you on my bloooooog! ;)

geezer squeezer! said...

LYVVIE IS MINT!
hey love, we get that top model show over here too. and that black woman who hosts it is so far up her own @rse, i find myself looking for my old KKK outfit.
other than that,hope youre great :)

Victoria said...

Hey Mrs. busy girl! I left you a note at my blog but wanted to catch up with yours - and wish you a very merry Christmas!

I can only imagine how hectic it is with two little ones - but it sounds like you're doing great.

I dream of such ovens. Seriously.

(How cold is cold?)

Best!

Maja said...

I cleaned and tidied the house before I went to get my cousin magnus who is staying with us the next three weeks, but it's already a mess again. Doh! It's an endless job. good luck with everything. Do the important stuff first, you can't do everything! I feel the same.

Maja said...

Merry Christmas top whinger! xox love to the family

Maja said...

hey by the way I got an angel puppet replica for christmas!!! So awesome :)