Friday, November 23, 2007

trauma...

smarties
I'm in a wee bit of shock. I shouldn't be. It's guilty shock. I shouldn't notice such things, worse is if I do notice things and I keep them to myself. See, we were watching Electric company, the kids and I, and there was a skit with bill Cosby. I love Bill Cosby. Anyways, it was about "n" words and (well, not the bad "n" word, I mean like not, nut, nip that kind of thing) there was a lady in a giant box of cereal would pull letters out for Bill. The whole time I'm watching this, I'm eye-stuck to Bill's package. I mean, he was wearing - although fashionable for his day - sterilization pants. His knob-end was touching his right hipbone. It Was! No Male camel toe here, it was a tube of smarties down his trousers.

No wonder he had five kids.

5 comments:

RoxRocks said...

Now, that's my kind of trauma.

/Off to google the Electric Company videos of yesteryear.

Chick said...

I used to love Smarties.

Nancy J. Bond said...

OMG, you are too funny!

NWJR said...

When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?

(For those who have no idea what I'm talking about)

Maja said...

Wow.