Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ha! See, it's not just me.

I'm just ahead of the game, as usual. Hat tip to Chrys for this link: Sex with Robots!!

Have no clue what I'm talking about (It's not uncommon, really) then read the last paragraph of my previous post.

OH! And just so you now after several weeks of trying out WordPress, I've decided: It sucks. It would be fine if I was using my own webspace, but I'm not so it's just a pain. blogger is far easier to use. So I'm coming back. To all of you folks who changed your blogrolls to accomodate my Wordpress change: Sorry!!! I'm such a fickle bitch.

7 comments:

NWJR said...

We knew you'd be back. Love the Blogger. Be the Blogger. Google is the new Borg. You will be assimilated.

Chunks said...

Son of a bitch! I was just planning to switch to Wordpress (after going back and forth on it for months) Now you are making me re-think it again! DAMN!

Daisy said...

I kept your blogger addy in my favorites list just in case you'd be back here!!!

Crystal* said...

Love ya, Lyvvie!

As far as time-management. *snort*
Best of luck with that!

Grins,
Crystal*

Maja said...

Yay blogger!

Sylvana said...

I've just been hop-scotching.
I've been curious about Wordpress. Not so curious any more.

Donna said...

You need 3 degrees to figure it out...Blogger is just easier. Who wants to spend all that time figuring when you could be writing! Have a good one!