Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moving out...

I started blogger three years ago on the suggestion from my husband that I keep an online diary to try and keep my mind busy while I adjust to life outside of work. I'd just had Shorty, was really missing my work and friends and it was the kind of thing that kept me from hours of boring Sims play and MahJong.

So I blogged. And it's been great. But I think I'd like a bit more from my blog now. So I'm moving content over to WordPress. I'll keep this here for...well to avoid the pillaging of my blog title, so for as long as I want to. But my new home, which is still under construction, so I'll be blog hopping for a bit is: http://lyvvie.wordpress.com/

Hope to see everyone there soon.

2 comments:

Maja said...

Hmm, everyone seems to be shifting over to wordpress. It must be better!

Lyvvie said...

Jury is still out...