Thursday, August 30, 2007

LoveHoney Erotic Writing Competition

I don't think you'll find this competition listed much on other erotica competition sites, so I thought I'd add it here. (Although I have found it mentioned on a few other author's sites.) There's two competitions going for stories between 3000-5000 words, and one for short stories of 500-800 words. The hitch is you have to include on of the toys from the site in your story.

We've got until November 30th to submit and I would like to challenge everyone to at least enter the short competition. Come on! What harm will it bring? you could win money, and free toys.

All details are here at LoveHoney Erotic Story Competion Page I think Doug could try one with the Aneros, and Kate's got a coffee table lovelump that must have a story to share...

4 comments:

Blazngfyre said...

ROFLMAO!

The "Aneros" is quite disturbing ... yet I can't stop laughing myself silly looking at it!

ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry, just looked at it again.

I think I shall try my hand (pun intended) at the writing contest.
Short story version.
What's to lose?
Besides, any contest where i could win new toys is a no-brainer in my world!

Thanks for the info Lyvvie! :)

Crystal* said...

I have until November 30th? Wow...I think I may be able to squeeze in a short story or two (and some probable toy-trying out) in time for the deadline.
What a wonderful world. hehehe
Grins*

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I'll take a gander. Maybe I'll submit something.

NWJR said...

I have an active fantasy life, but I should probably keep it to myself.