Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Why?!

Why do kids have a super sonar that let's them know Mummy and Daddy are being a bit naughty together?? That they sense this and must MUST barge in on the poor Mummy and Daddy forcing them to lie to their sweet wee innocent faces with absurd things like "Oh! Well, uhm...your silly Daddy got his boxers stuck in his zipper and I was, uhm getting them unstuck with my teeth...Hey - go get some cookies downstairs! Do you want some cookies? Yeah - go on then, get out..."

We're getting a lock for the door.

10 comments:

Blazngfyre said...

Total mood killer!

Masquerade said...

I love you. That's all.

LOL

carrie_lofty said...

It's coz, on an instinctual level, they do not want siblings. Their radar picks up on any potential competiton-makin' action.

Lyvvie said...

I think you're right Carrie because it was both of them, and they don't normally gang together in anything.

Chunks said...

In my 17 years as a parent, I've never been caught. I'm not making that up. We are like fucking ninjas. Literally.

Maja said...

Hmm, yeah go the lock!

NWJR said...

I miss being able to be loud.

Lyvvie said...

YES. We talked about that a lot recently, my other Mommy friends and I. We can be somewhat loud as my kids could sleep through anything. But yes, the acrobatics with sound effects are now on lower volumes.

Crystal* said...

lmaooooooooooooo

Why yes, indeed. This DOES sound familiar. And it's also why every bedroom I've had after children has a nice, sturdy lock on it.
Grins*

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

A good lock and a loud television. Perfect cover.