Thursday, July 05, 2007

Me thinks the Plateau - she is gone!

I've noticed over the past couple weeks that my jeans are getting looser. Today I was typing at the computer and noticed my backside was cold. A draft wafting down the crevice since I'd opened the doors to let the sea breeze through the house. So I decided to pay some attention to the actual state of these jeans...

Need new jeans

Although I couldn't photo it, I was able to see down the pant leg to my sock.
Too big again!

The beloved Denim Erection! As snapped between my breasts. It is a lucky camera, isn't it.
The denim erection - Oh yeah!

And yes -I buy cheap grocery store jeans. Why spend a fortune on jeans that aren't going to fit for long, I tell myself. But once I get to goal weight there's going to be a splurge on a new wardrobe. I'll post a glossy magazine's worth of pictures what happens - heck I'll video it! It seems, running has gotten the groove on again.

19 comments:

Vixen said...

Congrats! And that first pic is HOT.....showing off the roundness.....yep!

HappyHNT

Bunny said...

Congratulations! My jeans have become similarly loose as of late. I wanted new ones, but hubby bought me a belt instead. He's a peach. HHNT!

the good doctor said...

Great shots and congrats on the weight loss. Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

Woohoo! Keep up the good work! We won't even notice the lack of a flag.

Didn't realize you were still playing along with us. Now I have to go back and spend a day in your archives!

Snow White said...

Lose jeans... what a great feeling! Way to go. Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

Congrats and love your blog. Happy HNT!

Lyvvie said...

Loose jeans are a wonderful motivator to keep with the gym! This has been plateau time for over six months, so this change is very exciting!

Of course I still play, Osbasso - just don't get the chance as often as I'd like - but I support the cause 100% Just can't wait until I can put bikini shots up!

24crayons said...

Congratulations! - If you would like to pass on the killing the plateau secret my way, I'd be thrilled!

HHNT!

Chick said...

Congrats! Your pics are creatively beautiful.

AndyT13 said...

HHNT!

Crystal* said...

Your jeans are happy campers, aren't they? *grins*
Way to go on the plateau busting. That's a good thing.

And I've finally found an author that you remind me of. One of those gems that when I read...I laugh.
If you haven't already...check out Laurie Notaro.
Lyvvie: I think you were separated at birth.
Grins*

Jessica said...

don't you love that feeling! It's so much better than pulling out your fave pair and not being able to button them!! Happy HNT!!!!

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Good for you. Isn't losing weight fun? Nice photo documentation.

Lapis Ruber said...

Great pics. HHNT (Belated)

Chunks said...

Awesome job Lyvvie! I just love a denim erection...

NWJR said...

I need a shower. A cold one.

Lyvvie said...

I love how some of you wonderful people tell these are creative pictures, when really it was me dangling my camera behind my neck to take a photo of my butt. *rofl* But thanks everyone!

And NWJR - nice compliment. I could join you.

Anonymous said...

Can you send them to a starving child in America.. Oh and include the pink under garments too as dessert...
Marsha Brady..

Dctraxe said...

Hey Hey! What do you say? Bring that butt to the USA...