Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've Been Sorted!

Here are the sorted details...


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!




Where are you?

8 comments:

Blazngfyre said...

Gryffindor .... but only by one point over Ravenclaw.

Chunks said...

Hufflepuff for me. There were more questions on that quiz than I have answered in a hundred years! Wow!

Are you chomping at the bit to see the new one tonight? Has it opened there yet? Tonight it opens here. Although I'd love to see it, I feel kind of yukky today. I may skip it.

Lyvvie said...

I'll not get to see it until a babysitter becomes available and that may be in time for it be out on DVD. That's been our luck in the past unfortunately. But I hope you see it and love it!

I'm champing the bit for the book!

gusgreeper said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh i can't for the movie this weekend and the book!!

Dctraxe said...

I am Gryffindor!

Dctraxe said...

I can Babysit for you!! Just drop them off in NJ. on your way...;)

Badger said...

I'm Ravenclaw too, but only by a few points over Slytherin. Uh-oh.

Doug said...

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO QUESTIONS? Are they insane?

I already know my house. Testosterhinoceros.