Monday, June 04, 2007

Grr!

I've been online shopping all day trying to find a few shirts for the summer that I like. It's proving fucking impossible!! The tops are all normal t-shirts, which I can't wear because after a few washes they all creep up my belly and become half-shirts, or they're these shirt-dress monstrosities which I refuse to wear. I'm too young for a fucking mini-muu-muu!! I'm not going to flash my belly, buttcrack or completely obscure by way of shirtskirt. Everything is either too big, too small or sold out.

I'm left with the option of buying mens fitted t-shirts in a tall. That will give me the required length without giving me voluminous material at the waist. But I don't like wearing men's clothes. I've spent a large amount of my life in men's clothes, because women's clothes fall short...usually a half inch above my belly button. This is the curse of large breasts!!

So, Gap, men's fitted tees. I guess. In boring basic colours. I demand sympathy!! Now, or I get a breast reduction...and not one of us wants that now do we?!

11 comments:

Crystal* said...

Ixnay on the breast reduction, woman. lmao
No need to take such drastic measures. But I had a friend I used to work with that had the same problem. She was medium-sized. But her breasts were rather large. So she had the unfortunate billowing affect at her waist.
Gotta be someplace that can adjust to this for you. Keep checking, woman! Best of luck!!!
Grins*

Crystal* said...

Oh....*grins*....I heart you, too, sugar.

Maja said...

Hmmm, for a while there, it seemed like women's t's were extra long, or is that trend over now?

Michael said...

I feel your pain.

As for the breast reduction thing...you might want to consult hubby before making a decision.

Or not.

~ducks and runs to avoid potentially embarrassing conversation~

Doug said...

For this next comment, please picture me in the guise of Puss in Boots (from Shrek), with his eyes all big and round -- got it? Here goes.

You'd flash your buttcrack for meeee, wouldn't you?

Chunks said...

Get the skirtshirt and hem it up. After washing.

They have Big and Tall for men why don't they have Tall and Busty for girls? Or what I need - Flat and Short.

We all have our crosses to bear. Don't cut yer boobs off!

Laurie said...

i got some great longer shirts for women at old navy. they even cover up the butt so they really shouldn't creep up past the girls. fwiw.

NWJR said...

But I don't like wearing men's clothes. I've spent a large amount of my life in men's clothes...

I feel your pain.

:-)

Blazngfyre said...

I have oodles of sympathy for you .
I have been trying to find some cute summer clothes, and can't find squat.
Too small.
Too big.

*sigh*

Just a Girl said...

Long Tall Sally have anything that might work for you?

Lyvvie said...

LTS would but Geez they're expensive!!and woe, I am so cheap...