Friday, June 29, 2007

Few days to go...

The Race For Life is on Sunday and I'm all kinds of excited! I'm hoping I'll finish in good time, but more importantly is that I finish. I'll be so annoyed with myself if I don't finish it and quit to walk. I shouldn't be but dammit I will.

I've made my goal of £150 (Thanks Mom! And everyone else!!) and that's just online donations. I've made another £70 from begging around town and bullying people out of fivers and whatever change they have in their pockets. I'm really proud of that.

Now. Those straighteners I ordered were out of stock and haven't arrived. Now I'm wondering if I should bother. So tell me - do I suit straight hair or should I not waste my money on super awesome straighteners?

2906 Or is curly best?

Photomari


Thoroughly enjoying S is for Silence by Sue Grafton. I hope it ends on such a great note too. the woman is amazing. She can write in a way that even though I've not read her stories for a few years, it feels like I was with Kinsey only last week.

I hope you have a brilliant weekend. Pray for sunshine on Sunday for me...forcast is thundershowers. We say pishaw on your thunderstorms.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you.. long, short, or no hair!
Dctraxe

Michael said...

Ummmmmmm....straight. No curly...straight. Hope that helps.

Good luck with the run.

NWJR said...

"S" is for straight. That's the way to go, IMHO.

You're lovely either way, though.

gusgreeper said...

i like the first one :)

Beth said...

I like em both. Stop having such cute hair, it makes it impossible to choose!

Chunks said...

You never look the same in your pictures! You are a frigging chameleon, woman!

I say get the straightener because you can never have too many tools in your hair arsenal. It will last you forever and you can straighten your hair (or not) as you wish!

Good luck on the run and you will finish. You've worked hard at this and I know you can do it. According to hubs, I know everything so there you have it.

Anonymous said...

I say straight, or maybe I just prefer you in all your blooming color. :-)

Maja said...

Straight looks great! But so does curly... get the straightening tool anyway.

Good luck on your marathon. I'll hope for nice weather for you!

Anonymous said...

i'm a complete stranger. go with the straight. it looks like it may be something completely different for you--that's always a fun thing to do. *smile*

by the way...i found your page by way of your husband's page..he must have posted something last year. about the little apple dolls--look at them again--they are not so creepy once you've read the story that the artist created to explain each of them.

...congrats on the run!

Blazngfyre said...

Both look great!

Get the straightener anyway ..... you never know when you're gonna want a different look.