Thursday, May 17, 2007

When a joke becomes reality...

Although I've always heard it was the guy who tried this...Click it!

A few things come to mind; Dyson "No loss of suction", The dustbuster scene in Ruthless People now makes a bit more sense, and I'm not cleaning it - as it's used for cleaning it defeats the purpose to get it all gunky and gooey, surely the tube will rust - it just invites all kinds of problem none of least is a regular tetanus shot.

Next we'll see dildoes that attach to your shower head - We'll call it the Unicorn! Now that I think about it - dibs on the idea - anyone who takes it has to pay me 10%.

7 comments:

NWJR said...

Do you know how much time I just wasted on that site?

*sigh*

Lyvvie said...

It's great isn't it?! I never feel dirty at lovehoney. The reviews are often very interesting reading.

Michael said...

OMG so many things I could say...someone reading this knows what I mean...so I won't say it :)

Lyvvie said...

You can't make comments like that and then not explain!! How annoyingly provocative!

Doug said...

How about a mattress with a warm, wet hole in it . . .

Michael said...

I've been called annoying many times. Provocative not so much.

I like it.

Kate R said...

the music is what I like. Oh and the professor. I do like him.