Friday, May 11, 2007

Part of me thinks...

NO frikken way - I'm not cleaning up that! Part of me thinks - where's my credit card?! Yes Gelli Baff is here!! It's made from the stuff that's in diapers! How much fun is that!? And you get to bath in it!! Who's up for peeing in the tub? Not me, kids??...but watch the video at the bottom of the page - it's fabio! And there's a version for us grown-up too. I no tell you lies!!

This made my day I don't even know how I found it but darn I'm glad I did. If only I had a chimney.

9 comments:

Blazngfyre said...

I'm not sure if i'm repulsed, or excited by the Jellybath!
I mean, it DOES have a certain appeal .... but it's made out of the same stuff that keeps my sons pee & poop in!

Must think on this more ....

Blazngfyre said...

By the way, HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY LYVVIE!!!!!!

Lyvvie said...

OH shit! Is it mother's day this weekend?! I'll have to phone my Mom...ours was last month.

Michael said...

Pom Poko huh? Just spotted that...

Maja said...

oh my god that gellibaff is bizarre!

Lyvvie said...

Have you seen Pom Poko?? It's a movie all about Raccoons with big janglies.

Michael said...

LOL...no but I will now.

/way too much time on my hands

Lyvvie said...

Just wiki it - it explains the Japanese history of magical raccoons and the movie. Which is really good.

Suisan said...

gellibaff?

Oh hecka no!

My son's got eczema, so we can barely tolerate the occasional bubble bath, but dyes and gels and dissolvers? Nerp. No way.

(I'm unpleasantly reminded of the few times that a dispposable diaper has found its way into the hamper and then into the laundry. All those little gel things stuck on the inside of the washing machine drum. Then sprinkled liberally all over the interior of the dryer. So impossible to get OUT of the dryer. Who knew I could recycle them once they were washed?)