Saturday, May 05, 2007

Oh Boy Oh Wow!!

Contest! Free Book!! Prize draw!!!

Here's the great deal being offered by Kate Rothwell. Read one of her books and review it. You don't even have to like it, but I'm sure you will. Then write a review of the book. Do this and you get entered into a prize draw. If you pimp her contest on your blog, you get entered again!

Go! Now! See Kate, get a book and get reviewing!! the dishes can wait, so can the kids, job or visit to granny's. Go read a fun story. You deserve it. Go now. She even writes about sexy stuff - uh-huh, yup. Tempted? Then go!! Click the link!!

5 comments:

chryscat said...

LMAO
You contest whore. *grins* What am I gonna do with you?
Sounds like a good deal. I'm sure she'll have lots of takers.
Grins*

Lyvvie said...

I know I'm shameless. But that's one of my finest qualities.

Doug said...

Hey, check out the reply I left for you back at my place.

Glad you're back to the sexy eyes photo!

Kate R said...

It's certainly one of the things I love most about you.

Thanks.

Michael said...

Monster boy knockers are watching you.