Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Meme tag from Doug!

I got taggled by Doug, and loved it! Well, I think I will anyways, I haven't written it yet. But don't just read this, read the Halva one too as I wrote that first and I hate when decent posts get ingnored because two things come together at once. In fact I would've saved this one until Wednesday except I was a doofus and told the tagged folks I'd tagged them and didn't want them showing here thinking "Bitch is crazy - where's the MeMe?" But really read the Halva one too.

Three Things MeMe...

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Losing my kids
2. Middle-age Spread (not nice on toast)
3. groups of teenagers at the bus stop. (Ironic as I used to be the teen in a group at the bus stop)


Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Johnathan Ross
2. Rik Mayall (I still have durty daydreams about him)I have such a crush on him, too!
3. Weird Al Yankovic

Three Things I Love:
1. My family
2. A clean house (Come clean my house?!)
3. Fresh linen on the bed (come make my bed?!)

Three Things I Hate:
1. Know-it-all blowhards who talk talk talk but have no idea how to listen.
2. Intolerance (And yet I'm intolerant of of those intolerable blowhards)
3. Fungus. Be it athlete's foot, plantar warts, yeasty privates...

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Jokes. I usually need them explained and then I still don't find them funny.
2. Why do they ask for it and then don't eat it but cry if I take I take it away?!
3. You broke the rules, I punish you and you hate me why?!

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Coupon for %15 off new sneakers at my favourite shoe site.
2. Credit Card (resist temptation, resist resist!)
3. Nivea lip care pearl and shine (I use it to distract my daughter from the important stuff on the desk)

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Getting ready to go to the gym
2. Trying not to wet myself as I really need a wee.
3. Editing while eating lunch.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Live in Australia.
2. Live in Japan.
3. Extended tour of the Med.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Listen and write at the same time.
2. Read and listen at the same time.
3. hear a watch ticking from three rooms away.

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Speak and read at the same time.
2. Reach back, grasp my feet and rock on my belly.
3. Hear my husband tell me something from three feet away.

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your mother. If not yours then someone else's.
2. Your inner child; Swing with your kids don't just push them, Go down the slide, spin until you're sick on the merry-go-round. Eat copious amounts of chocolate cake.
3. People who give you a compliment. Yes they are being nice, be nice back.

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Aggressive criticism.
2. That voice that says you can't.
3. People who only talk about themselves. (blogs excluded)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Japanese.
2. Sewing.
3. The piano.

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Cinnabon.
2. Grapenut pudding.
3. Lobster.

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Scooby Doo. (pre-Scrappy)
2. Gilligan's Island.
3. Three's Company. Every episode.

Three Things I Regret:
1. Some burnt bridges.
2. Not going back home after my Dad died. They said I didn't have to, but I wanted to.
3. Not picking up that fat wad of American money I saw on the sidewalk, assuming it was owned by the person who lived in the house nearest. I should've taken it to the Police. I walk by that spot almost everyday and wonder if it was stolen.

Three People I Tag:

Everytime (almost I exaggerate sometimes) I tag someone they don't do it...

Maya
NWJR
Chunks

Now don't go anywhere! Read the Halva post just below this one!! I posted it first and will be annoyed if it's ignored.

7 comments:

Chunks said...

Okay, I will do this today!

Lyvvie said...

I always know you're a reliable MeMe source *kiss*

Doug said...

Did you succeed in not wetting yourself?

Thanks for playing!

NWJR said...

Well, I don't want to ignore YOU...

Maja said...

I'll do this today :)

Lyvvie said...

I was completely dry!! High Praise for the kegels! In fact I've been known to hold it so long that the muscles cramp over and when I actually get to pee: I can't. I should tell you about the four hours stuck in Boston traffic on the day before Thanksgiving where I was insane with need for a wee and nearly got caught driving with my pants down. And then got in trouble for keeping a shop open because I couldn't get the wee out when I was free to do so. Then again I just summarized it for you so...

Who else now loves Flashheart?! Who wants to shave off their beard? Who wants to raise their hand high and shout "I have a tongue like an electric eel and I like the taste of a man's tonsils!!"

Doug said...

Those are some pretty impressive pubococcygeus muscles, Lyvvie. Bet your husband is impressed, too :)