Friday, March 09, 2007

Just curious again...

I know I did this already about six months ago, but I was curious if I've evolved to look like any new Hollywood Divas or Manly Men (as I prefer to choose both men and women matches for fun because we all know folks tend to fall in love with those who look like themselves so perhaps a Hollywood affair isn't too unimaginable. A girl can dream.) But for some reason I can't find the post so you'll have to trust me on it. Here's a new one.



I got no blokes this time! That has to be an improvement. Although, I look a bit sleepy in that picture. I am a bit sleepy now I think about it.

I'm going to make some banana ginger nut muffins because darn it, I can. Then eat them smothered in butter - real butter! You heard me, stuff from an actual cow, no more of that soy bean fake butter stuff. Real honest to God butter because life's too short to eat soy spread.

I'm also really happy to find out (Thanks Uncle Chuck!) I have a new Cousin! Well, He's a second cousin actually as it's my cousin's second child but I got this just wonderful picture, that I want to post but I won't because I don't have permission but it's just so sweet with big sister sleeping next to new baby brother - just a Hallmark moment you'll have to trust me. Precious Moments will want to make a plate of the image. My other cousin (they're brothers, my Aunt and Uncle are in New Grandchild Euphoria) is due to have twins (boy and a girl) any day now and I can't wait to hear news about them! I'll be out buying baby goodies this weekend to post away. It's always a fun change to buy blue, and cute girl things always make me broody. I am thanking our foresight in having snippage done as I would be seriously tempted to try for another one myself. I just love babies, especially if they aren't mine.

8 comments:

carrie_lofty said...

Looking 73% like Ulrika cannot be a bad thing. Is there a man in Britain who did not have a thing for her in the 90s?

Chick said...

I'd be afraid who I'd get if I ran my photo through. I think I'd get some lame people like Raychel Ray or Sally Field.

Congrats on your new family additions!

Doug said...

Raquel Welch, definitely :)

NWJR said...

Nay, you're still more babealicious than any of them!

Chunks said...

Your matches were good, all beautiful women. In mine, there was an Asian woman. Do I look Asian? That heritage thing is crazy. And fun. It's crazy fun!

Lyvvie said...

I think Sharapova looks like Jan Brady which concerns me because she's been chosen on every picture I've submitted...which is only three. Thanks everyone for the ego stroking!!

Sylvana said...

"Not-mine" babies are good babies indeed!

gusgreeper said...

i am totally jealous of the maria sharapova.