Sunday, March 18, 2007

I can't stop laughing...

I've been watching clips from a UK show called Balls Of Steel. I have to catch the clips on YouTube because it airs on a Friday while I'm at work. It's a show where people go out and tape themselves winding up others. They do it for points. It's a dangerous game show because there's a major risk of getting your ass kicked.

So far, I like Neg best. He's a scary guy; the kind I definitely don't want my girls bring home and say "We're having a baby!" but from afar - like through the TV, he's a bit of ballsy allright. His bit is called "Urban Sports". Let's pray the bored teenagers don't start copycatting these antics. Here's a few clips to share- let them load up, they are brilliant.

Urban Sprinting
Knock Don't Run
Urban Skittles (Lucky for him guns are illegal in the UK - this wouldn't carry in the USA.)


Then there's the "Annoying Devil" who is, part vile and disgusting, part truly annoying. The interesting part of the game is that if any of them get beaten up, they lose. I would like to see him get decked.

Signs (audio dodgy at first but gets better)
Random awful. (never ride rollercoasters with the devil)

I've happily ignored my family to indulge in these clips.

7 comments:

Chunks said...

LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Manblogger641 said...

Hey Lyvvie, thank you for sharing this tv show. OMG I was laughing so hard as I watched the guy throw food at people then the one where the girl hits on a guy right in front of his girlfriend.

NWJR said...

I thought the golf ball scheme was hilarious, but the rollercoaster vomit was WAAAY over the top.

The "knock don't run" bit is hilarious, too.

Suddenly, American TV seems tame by comparison. Glad to know the rest of the world is just as f*cked up.

Lyvvie said...

It's the country yodeling music that goes with Neg's Urban Sprinting that makes me laugh.Like he's an outlaw. A desperado. Really he's just a wingnut.Shouting "C'Mon Fatty!" to a ginormous guy trying to crush you is just silly. But he's wily is Neg - WILY!

I can see you, Mr. Last Word, excelling at knock don't run.

Nancy J. Bond said...

BWAHAHAHA! Loved them all, especially "Knock Don't Run"! Pricelsss...and thanks!

Contrary said...

Thanks to you, I spent way more time than is healthy watching this stuff on Youtube, because of course, I couldn't stop with just the ones you posted.

My favorite was Urban Sprinting, although I will admit to being enthralled by Big Stranger Rodeo.

Doug said...

I'm at work right now. I'll have to check these out when I'm back in the land of high speed Internet.

You've been lurved, btw :)