I found this on Corrina's blog and thought, stealing would be good for content. Save it up for an uninspired week. That's what these things are for, aren't they.
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Eccentric millionaire willing to share their fortunes with the first person to answer the randomly dialed phone number.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Almost always, unless it's raining and the trolley depot is way far away. I'll at least leave it somewhere safe and unobstructive.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
In the beginning, I'm a listener. After a few drinks, I'm a talker, and a Divine Creature.
4. Do you take compliments well?
I'm learning to.
5. Are you an active person?
Very much so.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
I have the instinct to do so, so I think I'd try. Anyone who sits and cries about it just bear food.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
No, I don't trust horses.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Every summer from the age of 5-14 years old. We used to go family camping at the same camp every weekend so for a while, I spent every day of my summer at the same camp (Camp Yomechas in Middleborough Massachusetts, nice place if you ever fancy it.) I even went back at 20 and became a counselor at that camp.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Husker Du!! No, Pitfall!
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married would you?
Would I what? Be pursued? Perhaps a little, but that's it. You know, enough to get a couple free lunches out of the deal, without breaking any vows or trusts. His folly really.
11. Are you judgmental?
Yes. But sneaky with it.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Sure, I have no religion of my own so I'm easy-ozey on the whole thing. Unless they're a freak about it because I'm not interested in zealots.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I don't know, I've always pursued, but it might be nice to get pursued for a change, not in a stalkerish way but in a sweetly adoring way. Yeah I could like that.
14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Reliable, Responsible, Bratty
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf. I couldn't stand to not see my kids grow up.
16. Are you continuing your education?
Every minute of every day. We are a progressive species.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
When I was ten my Dad let me fire a shotgun. I was thrown back about three feet and landed on my ass. It was scary, loud and exciting, but I'll not ever do it again.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save?
My kids of course.
19. How often do you read books?
daily, but only one at a time.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
All of the above in fairly equal measure. All causing anxiety that requires medication.
21. What is your favorite children’s book?
Horton Hatches the Egg. or any Peanuts Gang.
22. Have you kissed any of your Blog friends?
Nope, never even met any of them.
23. How tall are you?
Five foot eight.
24. Where is your ideal house located?
You mean someone's already built it and I'm supposed to Find it?? Better not be in frikkin Greenland or anything like that!!
25. Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies?
I like those girlie boy-shorts styled ones. Does that mean briefs? Because mine don't have the ventilation at the front.
26. Last person you talked to?
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes. Not for fun though, always for an I.D. of some sort be it gym card, license or passport.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I've never been to an Olive Garden.
29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
Keys and keyrings. I also do have a six inch chain that I can use as a weapon.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I haven't left the house yet, but I plan on going about 15 miles away later.
31. Where is your current pain at?
Sitting on the sofa watching cartoons.
32. Do you like mustard?
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep. Eat...no, sleep. I'll have to get back to you on that one...
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
It changes but mostly both and neither.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends on how tense I am. Anywhere from 10 minutes to 40 minutes.
36. Can you do a split?
Nope. Never, I'm not meant to be bendy. Well that's not true, I can wrap my leg around my neck.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Oooo, I'm really in the mood for a Jerry Lewis Marathon, all those great funny movies from the 50's and 60's with or without Dean Martin. Bring them all on!
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
We have no pets. Especially no bald pets.
39. What did you do for New Year’s?
It hasn't come yet, but as it's my Birthday, I'll say eating cake and opening a present or two, or at least I had better be..
40. Do you think “The Grudge” was scary?
I have no clue what you're talking about.
41. What was the cause of your last accident?
My own feet.
42. How much money do you have on you right now?
about 11 pounds in small change.
43. What are you drinking?
Coffee. With soy milk.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
My mom's graduating class consisted of five girls. There wasn't even a team to cheer for.
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
I don't have a middle name, my folks didn't give me one. I use my maiden name instead, but not as a double-barreled surnamed. So I guess, R.
46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Our votes didn't count in the UK, and we don't have Pop Idol anymore (Why not British Idol, I don't know) but I kind of like Chris the Rocker.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
depends, either five or nine depending on the night. I work some nights.
48. Do you like Carebears?
No. I don't like anything so disgustingly cute. Don't trust anything that hides its teeth. Like chickens and ducks.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
In America it has to be Junior Mints, but in the UK it's peanut M&Ms
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes. I mean no, never...want to teach me? I have all this change here...
51. Do you wear your seat belt?
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Cotton top, satin bottoms.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Five. Three main and two snacks. Ok...perhaps a few more than two snacks.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
No. Too chicken to do that, Ew.
56. Do you trust the news reported by the local paper?
57. What’s you favorite NFL team?
Not that I get to watch any of the games anymore, but I'll still root for the home team, N.E. Patriots.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I'm often serious, so funny. What are you laughing at?
59. Ever been to Vegas?
No. But I'm not one for crowded casinos either.
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
Yes, the last two from the variety box. I think it was a chocolate coated coconut thing.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Pig Latin UkFay Ouyay. and that police letter speak, Foxtrot Oscar and the like.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't download. I like having the original CD, the whole package, with the words, acknowledgments and pictures. Call me old fashioned.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Yes, how dare it be so delicious and yet so very bad for me.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I don't fight with my parents anymore. I'm pretty much left to just carry on being me.
65. Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now?
Sure thing. My Sister hasn't spoken to me since last May. Ahhh, Family.
66. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I keep saying the kids can have a present on Eve, but they end up desperate to get to sleep and forget.
67. What’s your favorite preparation for eggs?
poached. then again I'm partial to a nice meringue too.
68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
69. Are you easy to get along with?
No. Yes. Well it depends on you, really. I am what I am, take me or leave me.
70. What is your favorite time of day?
First thing in the morning, predawn. Sunrise. Where you can see the colours break on the horizon and the last few bright stars and planets left in the sky.
71. Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend?
My Husband. He's lasted the longest. So far.
72. Who do you hate?
I don't think I "hate" anyone in particular. Hate is very strong. I dislike most people though for one reason or another. I'm sure they dislike me too and they have the right to do so.
73. Would you ever date your first love again?
No. I do often think about this scenario however and perhaps I should write some fiction on it.
74. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
I’m married so I guess that means yes, unless we're talking hermaphrodites then no.
75. Current mood?
Hungry and harrassed.
Borrowed from Corrina.