Monday, December 11, 2006

Curses, foiled again.

I had the idea that I wanted to have a live video feed on my blog. Just a small window that shows what goes on when I'm at the computer. I don't think it would be interesting for folks to watch my forehead while I type, bite my nails, shout at the kids or pick my nose or to find anything else remotely interesting, but I just had the notion and so I'm keen to see if it can be done.

I've been trying to find something that will work for hours now and I'm having no luck. I registered with Stickam.com but it's not working. Seriously annoying. It says it should work, but it doesn't.

I figured I could just keep the page up all the time, while working in another page so it would be used quite a bit. I'm attached to this machine for a few hours each day. Damn that sounds lame. But Still! I want a window over there on the right with a live webcam stream. I just want to know that I can do it, and I'm in a pissy mood because it's not being easy.

4 comments:

Chunks said...

You're a braver woman than most! There would be no WAY I would want people to see what I look like when I'm online!! Good luck with your search!

Steven Novak said...

I'm with chunks...there is no way in hell I'd want to brodcast to the world what I look like when I type on here...

Too much bed head. ;)

Steve~

Lyvvie said...

But bed head is sexy. I have mop head, no make up...if anything it'll be an incentive to start taking better care of the face. But I still wanna do it! I'm stomping my feet right now, and you'd be able to see and hear the tantrum if it was working. Now that'd be worth it now wouldn't it?

NWJR said...

I was going to recommend stickam...I'll see what I can find for ya.