Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stolen...

From Beth's Blog (one of my daily reads, sometimes I click it two or three because I love her so much.)

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The Midland
Philadelphia
The West
The Northeast
North Central
The South
The Inland North
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


I guess 11 years in Scotland hasn't changed me too much. But I no longer say "Wicked Pissa", they just don't get it. Read this for more about Bostonians, it's fab. This one is a bit more for the linguist in you, and I know there is one. there's one in all of us. Stop iugnoring your inner linguist, you'll piss them off and they'll make you stutter or make Freudian slips as punishment.

4 comments:

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

I am Inland North!

Chill Daddy said...

It says I'm from a planet just left of dead center in the galactic hub. I called my mom and she doesn't want to talk about it.

Doug said...

I'm Bostonian, too, which is weird, since my parents are Bostonians. I always thought I had no accent.

Beth said...

I love you too, incidentally. And I love Boston. (the city, not the band)