Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yay!!

My Google horoscope today reads:

A difficult situation close to home can push your psychological buttons. You may not even realize that you have intense issues about what's happening in your life. On the other hand, it is apparent that something is upsetting you and you may not be able to put your finger on it. Don't struggle for a final solution now. Instead, keep an open mind and be willing to engage in a heated discussion -- even if you don't know where it's leading.

Hooray - I can hang around waiting for someone to annoy me and then pick a fight and not even worry if I have an adequate argument to support my behaviour! It's like Christmas!!! I can't wait until the Husband comes home!

And just so you know, it doesn't take much to press my psychological buttons, I'm easy to wind up. That must be because I have intense issues that I'm not even aware of yet!! I mean really - They're so intense even I don't know how intense they are.

I feel highly suspicious of everyone now.

2 comments:

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I live my life primarily to avoid intense issues.

tornwordo said...

Everyone was supposed to have a tough day yesterday. Something about the eclipse and the planets in the wrong place.