Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hey...

I've consumed, partially and with help, three bags of peanut M&MS over the past two weeks (OK four bags if you count the one at the movies but I couldn't see the colours and so don't count as to this post) and I've just realised - There's no orange ones. What's happened to the orange M&MS??!! I mean I'm not happy about the blue ones, but to remove the orange ones - Why?? It must be a fluke, and yet - three confirmed bags sans orange??

I think this demands further investigation.

3 comments:

Maja said...

I'm sure there were never orange ones....

Lyvvie said...

Well I wasn't sure either until I googled it and lo and behold there were!!ARE - they're supposed to be in there right now.

Do think if I complain they'll send me some??

MoMMY said...

There are definitely orange ones. I had a couple the other day. I think you should definitely complain!