Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where was I again...

I dunno because I forgot. I thought for sure I posted something today. I know i thought about it, planned it out a bit even figured, hey that'll be about five paragraphs which is good reading, but I didn't and now i forget what it was I wanted to talk about.

I sometimes wish I could just babble on about all the little shit that passes in my head. I could do about five mini posts per day, but who has that kind of stamina? I keep thinking I'm doing well because I almost manage one per day....even if it's drivel like this.

I wonder if I should talk about the fact I've seen six images for SuperGirl over the weekend, all unrelated to each other and I just don't know why. I wondered if I should mention that my lust for Lucy Lawless has re-emerged since I heard her speak in her native accent on TV and is it wrong that I prefer her with dark hair, really I should not have such opinions - live and let live right? I must watch Xena later...

I keep having scraps of conversation in my head too, like I think I'm writing, and the characters are having a row and I just listen to the exchange while I fold underwear and match socks. But do I ever write them down?? Nope.

Why can't I just win the lottery?? And you math nerds - I'm not interested in your statistics, ok. I know the reality, but I'm reaching for the dream here so stop poking me in the armpit. Isn't that the worst, I mean just the worst thing when you're going for a nice long stretch and some fucker pokes you in the oxter. I seriously hate that and it makes me all tense. I love being able to do it someone though...I also like to go in for a kiss but swerve off and blow air down the person's nose. Hubs is wise to that move now though, even in the dark he can sense it coming. Sigh.

I waxed my legs for the first time tonight. I bought some Nads...what a dumb name huh? We call a man's balls his nads. I keep reading the instructions and giggling about how I shouldn't get my Nads wet, and my Nads won't spread properly if cold - but a few seconds in the microwave will have my Nads spreading like butter. I waxed my lower legs and armpits. Legs were easy, armpits was Nazi torture. How can anyone wax their own armpits?? Maja said she does it so I figured I'd figure it all out but I must be loose in the grey matter because yeeowch and nothing's budging. I had a few rips on each side and I'll still have to epillate the strays out. Husband wouldn't help me either - the bastard said he found it far more amusing watching me try and do it myself. See if I let him lick my hairless pit. I shall venture to try some topiary designs tomorrow.

I'm very keen to get back into the gym, I'm not liking my new routine of Monday - Wednesday - Friday and then the weekends because it's too much stop and start. I hope I get used to it soon. I have lost six pounds on Atkins last week, so I hope that means my plateau is over. I am getting tired of chicken breast. Sigh.

I think I'm tired now. I'm going to my bed. Nite friends.

6 comments:

NWJR said...

NADS?

Ewwww...

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I'll never wax my beanbag.

Manblogger641 said...

I would love to watch a video of you rippin the hair from your underarms. What you think? Oh and having your hubby laugh in the background would be funny.

Lyvvie said...

NWJR: I know, I know!

LBB: I don't think that's at all recommended as you're supposed to pull the skin super taut and ballbag skin is...unable to be taut. How about a long slow tweezing session??

MB: You're the kind of guy who deserves a blow down the nose....with coffee breath. However we're working on getting a webcam so who knows; I may get bored on night.

Gerbera Daisy said...

My dream is to win the lottery too. And yeah I know what the statistics are. I also know what you mean when you have a dream and some assclown bursts your little bubble. I feel we are allowed to have dreams and wishes. After all we are not hurting anyone or anything when we dream. My mother has always said, "once you stop dreaming, you stop living."

I pity you waxing your pits. I have enough trouble with having my whiskers waxed. OWEEEE!!!

Sylvana said...

I have a thing for Xena too. Can't explain it.

And I have tried Nads before. The woman named it after her DAUGHTER! Can you imagine calling your daughter "Nads"? Anyway, I think having a funny name helps. You are giggling so hard at the silly jokes about the name running through your head that it takes your mind of the possibility of pain.

Armpits? NO WAY! That's just crazy!