Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm far too busy to blog...

It's been beautiful weather for the past couple days, even on Thursday when it poured all day. It was a nice rain, no wind just a much needed soaking to help green up the browning grass and leaves.

I'm really sore, I've pushed a bit too far at the gym and my butt is aching. I have to hold onto something to sit because I can't bend. Ah well - no pain, no gain as they say. I've been riding bikes with the kids, jogging around and walking everywhere. By the time the kids are in I'm tired and just want to play Paper Mario until Big Brother comes on. I've been sleeping deep and having all sorts of messed up dreams - one was where I fell in love with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and after confessing our love, he told me his real last name was Noodlemeyer. I was in love with Hugh Noodlemeyer, and we going to live on the farm. And believe it or not, I didn't wake up screaming - laughing. Again. What is this with waking up laughing?

The fam are right now all putting Dr. Who stickers into an album, the pizza is cooking in the oven, Wimbeldon is on the telly (The England match just ended with a satisfying loss to Portugal. In the streets outside we could hear cheering from the homes of several neighbors. The bars in Scotland will be filled to the brim tonight. Haha Innocent.) And I've got high hopes for local Scotsman, Andy Murray. He's an amazing success story, folks may not know that he was the only survivor of the Dunblane massacre. I don't know why, but I just love knowing he's made such a success of his life. Who doesn't like a happy ending?

Go Check out Meagan, she's been pampering herself, having weird dreams of her own, tackling a gigantic taco and lazy dazing HNT. She's the box just on the right - go and say Hi - oh and she's got a picture of herself up there. She's adorable! But I'd like one a bit more up-to-date.

I'm away to watch Dr. Who, and eat pizza and then once the kids are sent off to bed - I'm playing Paper Mario and watching Big Brother. When that's all over I'll go out into the early dusk and have a nice cup of tea in the garden. Envy me.

3 comments:

chryscat said...

Dr. Who? *perk* Oooooooooo I LOVE him!
Are you in second season? Or you still on the first? My sister (the heifer) actually downloads almost a full season before it's aired.
Grins*

NWJR said...

You MUST make it stop raining while my daughter is visiting your beautiful country. I shall provide her itinerary so that you can make this happen.

:-)

SafeTinspector said...

Paper Mario ROCKED! I liked Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Swords better, but that's old school...