Hubs sent me this e-mail today - It's right up my twisted ally. Have a nice weekend folks!
1. A site called *Who Represents* where you can find the name of the
agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name... wait for it...
2. *Experts Exchange*, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views at http://www.expertsexchange.com/
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than *Pen Island *at
4. Need a therapist? Try *Therapist Finder* at
5. Then of course, there's the *Italian Power Generator* company...
6. And now, we have the *Mole Station Native Nursery* based in New
South Wales: http://www.molestationnursery.com/
7. If you're looking for computer software, there's always
8. Welcome to the *First Cumming Methodist Church*. Their website is
9. Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers, and their
whacky website: http://www.speedofart.com/
10. Want to holiday in *Lake Tahoe*? Try their brochure website at