The Hubs is something of an aggressive driver, I'm a door clinging hand twitcher who stomps her imaginary brakes. I have control issues. While tailgating a small car who admittedly was hogging the fast lane, he shouted "Get your act together you tedious scrotum!" which had me tearing with laughter, while stomping on the imaginary brake.
(or what I heard which was: "Gie yerackt tehgether ye tEdious scrrOTum!")
Sassy is torturing me with repeat play of Aqua's Barbie Girl. Sassy won't even play with the Barbies she has - they're lame, but will hit playback over and over and over and over...
While singing and dancing to Barbie Girl, Shortie will say "Ah ah ah" over and over sounding like the Count from Sesame Street.
It's been hot today - HOT! Fantastic, gorgeous glorious day and in celebration of this, my left breast has begun to lactate (just a little) again. I haven't breast fed for 15 months...what the hell is that all about? Stop it you stupid leaky boob!
Sassy turns seven next weekend. Current gift round up includes:
- My Neighbour Totoro
- Teen Titans: Fear Itself - Season 2, Vol. 1
- Teen Titans, Vol. 2: Switched
- You Really Don't Look 50, Charlie Brown!
- The Complete Peanuts (this may be a mistake as I now feel compelled to complete the collection)
- Two water rockets (for fighting with a friend or parent of her choice)
- Dr. Who sticker album with full box of 50 packets of collector's stickers to be given out for good behaviour over the summer.
- Daddy will take her shopping for a new outfit - she always gets a new outfit of her choice including shoes.
And, because of Doug, I can't stop speaking like an eastern block refugee. My husband finds it very...nice in that raw sultry way. My fake Scots accent with all that rolling "R" practice has been paying off! Must get my bit written up...four days left to enter the contest. But first: We Dance!
Oh hell...now I have this running in my head...
okay...you like Raul? Here's more. (BTW, he's currently touring your local Scottish Sainsbury's so keep an eye out for him.)