Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Meet my new renter!

Ok, now I've done this for two weeks and you folks haven't been too interested in meeting new friends - I don't know why - it's nice to meet new people. No, really it is! That's what blogging is all about, right? So I've been extra particular to pick a tenet who I know will appeal to you guys. Her name is Meagan, and she's from Illinois. Go and click the picture of her blog on the right side. She's a former Pampered Chef sales person, and a burnt out cook - but I think she still has the soul of a chef, so we need to love up her foodie spirit.

She loves books, and writing; just check out that nightstand pile! She's also got an awesome template - I'm dead jealous; I love Wonder Woman. She's also a HNT participant. Meagan plays golf - but she's not got as nice a hubs as Corinna's man - because Adam at least takes pictures of her playing golf - Greeper, give this woman some advice on how to get the man in line!

Seriously folks, I'm really keen on this one - she feels like family already. And, just so you know - I get nothing for you guys visiting her, and it costs you nothing - it's just a fun way to meet new people. So go and meet someone new today! I am. I'm whoring around her blogroll because it looks pretty cool.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Okay, I just clicked to meet Meagan and yes she seems cool and it's a VERY awesome template. However, the biggest reason it took til now is because all your links and stuff aren't on the side - they're all the way down at the bottom. There's your profile, and everything else is shoved down under your recent posts.

But I use Firefox. Maybe it's just me?

Lyvvie said...

Really? It's all right on mine...and I use Firefox too. Anyone else have this problem, because if you do let me know and I'll have the Hubs sort it out for me.

Thanks for letting me know Beth.

Lyvvie said...

I've had a poke about in the template, and I think it's the "rent my blog" thing that's effing up the sidebar - I can't get it to right justify. Hubs says when he comes home from work, he can fix it. He's a peach.

Any other time I screw up my blog - please feel free to tell me, because evidently I don't always see it. It may be because we use Linux instead of Windows *spit* but I dunno, I'm no ace on technical stuff - that's why I married one.

But, I did make the background green!

Lyvvie said...

I've looked at the page using Flock, and it still looks ok. So maybe it is a Unix/Windows*spit* issue?

Manblogger641 said...

Lyvvie,

I just wanted to say that I love your pic. Your very pretty. I will now go and click on Meagan spot. Have a good day.

dazed said...

Hey Lyvvie! I am so glad to be here and I am glad you like my blog! Hopefully I get to meet lots of new people!

Gerbera Daisy said...

Hi Lyvvie~
I just went to Meagan's site. I LOVE Pammpered Chef and I really liked her site. Thanks Lyvvie!!

Bananna said...

WONDER WOMAN RULES!!!!