Thursday, June 15, 2006

Birkenstocken HNT!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I bought my first ever pair of Birkenstocks. It must be a milestone that attests to my sincere lack of fashion and choices for comfort instead. But they aren't so bad, eh?

birkentoes

and some lazy toes in the flower bed.

flowertoes

If you want to know more about HNT follow me!

Also, this is my last day with Scooter! Go and click on his link and tell him he's a super-cool dude! I think he's a super-cool dude anyways...so that makes it true. And he still has some unanswered questions on his music quiz - some are even ungoogleable, I know I tried. When you are slightly deaf like me, who listens to lyrics? So long as it has a beat to move to, I'm too busy dancing to listen. But you would far better then me, oh and his taste in music is kissable in that slip of the tongue way. Go see Scooter - tell him we'll miss him soon. (Aw don't worry Scooter McHooter, I'm blogrolling you, Ok? Great!)

16 comments:

AndyT13 said...

Happy feet! :-) HHNT!

Wenchy said...

I love the second pic especially!

Sassy said...

Cute toes! Happy HNT!

Crimson said...

Pretty feet! HHNT ;)

MarkFarley said...

hmmmm feet.... xx

NWJR said...

That's hot...

feetman78 said...

i don't know about a lack of fashion...as far as birkenstocks go, those are quite pretty. and those toes, i have commented before and i will again: gorgeous toes and i love the polish color and job. I love your feet!

WDKY said...

The toes are definitely cute, but those flowers are lovely too!

Happy HNT x

Sunny Delight said...

very pretty shoes, toes and flowers! HHNT!

Gerbera Daisy said...

Nice sandals. Cute toes!! I love the color of the toenail polish.

Maja said...

Those birks look great! Very stylish :) Love the pink nail polish, too.

kaliblue said...

Cute shoes & love the polish :-). HHNT

Manblogger641 said...

I'm gona send all my foot fetish friends here. They will LOVE the toes. Nah just kidding. Nice pics though.

SafeTinspector said...

FEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!

HNB said...

Yah feet, pretty feet and pretty flowers. HHNT

Chick said...

Nice toes...I'm sure those shoes are comfy...but I can't bring myself to buy a pair.