Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spring Clean.

I felt I needed to change the template. I was getting pissed off about the photos always overlapping the sidepanel; it always felt cramped. I like a bold type, big font and freedom to change colours - this is because I'm constantly distracted when on the PC and need big words to hold my attention - so yes, I do bump up the size of everyone else's blog so it's huge. No I'm not blind. Yes I'm a bit deaf but that only plays a part in this so much as when there's a lot of noise around me, I seriously can't concentrate. The bumping up of the page size is my way of shouting "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

but it's a lot nicer and no one cries.

Shame it doesn't work on photos.


***it's kind of boring isn't it....*sigh*

8 comments:

tornwordo said...

I do like the "cleanness" of it. Sparkling and virgin and all that.

gusgreeper said...

i like cleaness. i like it.

my screen is so small i can only imagine how shitty my site looks big.

Beth said...

I looooove it. And if you think it's boring, then you could always maybe change the background color from white to something springy - like maybe lavender or something?

Anyway, I gotta go. You've reminded me that OMG I CAN BUY SHOES NOW.

chryscat said...

I like it, too. You can't go wrong with a font that says, "Shut the FUCK up!" I mean, really.
Grins*

NWJR said...

If you make the first post on a virgin blog, is it still a virgin?

Lyvvie said...

What was I thinking when I typed " but that only plays a part in this so much as when there's"That's a horrible sentence!! I'm ashamed.

NWJR - And I think if you're the first poster to a virgin blog, then you are the shaft that breaks through. Of course, leaving the poor virgin blog to sleep in the wet spot - you bastard.

Chrys - See, I knew you'd understand, having many small folks and a writing OCD. I wish I had a writing OCD, mine is more of a nosebleed.

Beth - You'll post pics of said dainty shoes upon thine feet, right? I'll be shoe shopping next week - Glee!

Corinna - I love your blog, I love the banner and I'm always slightly green of your abilities, due to mine own greenness in the arts of webdesign.

Tornwordo - Virgins sparkle?? That explains why men are so attracted to them. Magpies, the lot.

gusgreeper said...

i get a lot of help :) but thank you none the less!

SafeTinspector said...

Well... I'm still crying.