Thursday, April 27, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday - nakedless

Considering I've had sick kids all week - I'm not feeling too up for nuddie pics.

But, a miracle of miracles has occurred recently. There has been a marital coupling - Twice this week! And, the week's not even over yet so who knows what may happen by Sunday morn, again.

For HNT I thought I could share my seduction technique that has proven so effective this week. Since there was much nekkidness in the making-of-the-sex, and when people read they make pictures in their heads, this will count, right? Aw it will.

On Wednesday, I was feeling a bit ill. Just a wee bit, a small fever, a bit listless but that's it. I had "urges" (please - if you know the Frantics, say it like you know it), but figured "sick folks shouldn't shag." and I thought about it, and thought about it. Definitely too ill for raucous rounders, but thought I could give a try to lazy loving. So I offered this option up to my Husband:

"I'm going up for a shower. After that, I'll let you have your way with me; but I'm ill, so don't expect me to reciprocate." I say this as matter-of-fact as I can, as if I was saying ' oh and the gas man came by today...'

Husband says "ok."

I go and have my shower. When I get out, Husband is on the bed getting his pajamas on. (Is this is him dressing for sex? My heart sank a little) "Oh, are you going to bed now?" I ask. "No, you made me a promise, and I'm coming to collect." Thus concluding the verbal foreplay. Who knew the direct approach would work so well?

I hope you have a wonderful HNT and a super weekend!

13 comments:

Crimson said...

Sounds wonderful :) HHNT!

WDKY said...

Twice in a week??? Crikey, you may have just set a record :-)

Thanks for the comment on my HNT post, by the way. This looks like fun, so I'm sure I'll be popping back!

Lyvvie said...

Please have pity on me, wdky - I've been married for 11 years and have two kids. After much conferring with my peers, trust me - twice a week is Tons of Sex! and please don't forget - we still have three more days left in this week. Fingers crossed for me please. I may have to call Guinness Book!

Leela Lamore said...

Oh dear ... a guinness record .... well good on ya and good luck for the rest of the week *smile*

Happy HNT to you love.

Wenchy said...

Here's to the rest of the week!

Suze said...

You still have plenty of time. Sorry you didn't show some flesh this week.

Happy HNT anyway sweetie ;)

chryscat said...

Hey! Any excuse to be nekkid. And sex as an added bonus?
WOW! *blinking* I'll have what you're having.
Grins*

Gerbera Daisy said...

You Go Girl!!!

barefoot_mistress said...

Hope your kids are feeling better, and, hurray for marital couplings! LOL HhNT

Maja said...

Crikey! Marital coupling rocks :)

SafeTinspector said...

So... did you reciprocate?

Lyvvie said...

No way! Well not really, maybe a little.

gina said...

i knew your DH would be willing and waiting. it doesnt take too much to figure out these men of ours. lol.