Thursday, April 20, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday - a little less naked.

Regular readers will know that I've been on a serious and determined diet since Jan 25th 2006. In that time I've lost 25lbs and 17 inches in body size and I've gone down two dress sizes. I have a pretty serious weight loss target of (and I'm sure someone will preach) 108lbs in total, so I have 83 lbs to go.

I was able to get so heavy because I have a body that doesn't look *that* fat. I look chubby, I don't look morbidly obese and never have. People would tell me all the time "You're not fat, you look fine!" but they helped keep me in denial of the truth. I do have a lot of muscle because I like to weightlift, but it's become hidden under many muffins, buttered toast and sweets.

I have done nothing to cheat, no miracle cures or potion just pure and simple: diet and exercise. 1000-1500 calories per day and in the gym 4-5 days a week for about 1.5-2hours per day. That's mostly because I put my daughter in nursery at the same time and she loves it, so I don't feel too rushed in the gym. I'll do 60 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights, if I have time left over before collecting Shortie I'll faff about on the stationary bike just to move, but not any real effort. Exercise is fun now, it's not a chore. I look forward to going.

Here's some of the results of my labours. When I started, these jeans were too tight to wear. They're a men's Gap bootcut 38 waist, but they always sit low, being men's jeans.
pict1238

I now have a denim erection!! I remember having these before the kids came along and contributed to my belly growth. I used to get embarrassed by them, but now I'm very proud of my denim erection.

pict1242
pict1243

And, as promised, a boobie shot - pretend I'm your cute waitress, and leave a nice tip. (I can't stop holding my denim erection...it relaxes me.)
pict1259

Have a super day!!

26 comments:

Nancy J. Bond said...

Your hard work is paying off, Lyvvie! Congrats and continued success!

k o w said...

Awesome. Great HNT too.

Scotty said...

Cool. I showed a little more than usually this week. HHNT

MG said...

That's SO AWESOME, WTG!!!

Love the pics!

HHNT

Trojan said...

Major kudo's girl...that is AWESOME. I went from a 16 to a size 6-8....hard work and dedication but you can totally get to your desired weight.

Again....great job!!!!!


HHNT

The Melody Censor said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Happy HNT

Mark Leslie said...

LOL - congrats on the hard work and weight loss. Looking great (even with a denim erection)

Happy HNT!

NWJR said...

Heh. "Denim Erection".

lecram sinun said...

You've done great for yourself! Congrats! Cheers and Happy HNT!

feetman78 said...

congrats on the loss

AndyT13 said...

Work it! :-) HHNT!

shhhh said...

Fantastic!

Great HNT and nice words to go with it.

Have a nice day.

Suze said...

Well done and you have managed to retain your boobs too. Lovely cleavage shot there.

Happy HNT ;)

Crimson said...

That is really great :) HHNT

betchacantguesswho said...

Whatever you're doing is looking great. Keep it up. HHNT!!

gusgreeper said...

GO YOU!

you look fantastic :0)!

NWJR said...

Here's your tip: Serve from the right, remove from the left.

No need to thank me! :-)

Gerbera Daisy said...

Damn!! You're lookin fine girl!! Congratulations on your hard work!!

Schadeboy said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! And those pictures are great!

Happy HNT!

tornwordo said...

Great pics and I love that you love to hole your erection, denim as it may be. Happy HNT!

chryscat said...

Wow, woman! You are rocking right along! Way to go!
Grins*

Patricia said...

seeing results like this is exactly the kind of motivation that makes it easier to stick with it. i applaud you for working so hard. send me some of those good stick-to-it vibes, will ya? ;)

cmhl said...

go you!!!!!!!!!! that is fabulous!!!!

"AG" said...

Congrats on the weight loss and working out!!

Maja said...

Yaaay!

Rod said...

Congratulations. You must feel a lot better. I know I do with my recent loss of weight myself. And I completely understand about the denim droops. hehe