Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ok, here's some pictures!

Some pictures of the very happy Sassy-Face with her new Star Wars toys...


pict1108
pict1107
pict1105

And some vanity shots of me...I'm concerned about the hair growing in my nose, time to tweeze?

pict1117

Blair Witch AARRgggggHHhhhhhHHhh!! Haha...I breathed on the lens...

pict1118

It's just one of those days. I saw an eight year old girl rollerblading alone down the sidewalk, with no coat on in the cold of Winter, talking on a very pink but real mobile phone. What the fuck was that about??

Anyways...Pete Burns. Yeah, he's freaky! He's got a gorilla skin coat that's pissing off some of the animal rights folks in the Big Brother house, and then there's just...those lips. I know it's the result of an allergic reaction to the collagen he had injected in there, but...eryug! I'm also pretty sure he's been botoxed quite a lot too; how many 46 year old men are that wrinkle free??? Or, women for that matter...but men are supposed to age better *bollocks*. I can't get his song out of my head..."You spin me right round, baby, right round. Like a record baby, right round round round." God I miss the 80's.


pete_burns_total_freak

11 comments:

Sigga said...

Why lyvvie why, now I am going to have that tune in my head for the next week... I think it took me the whole of the nineties to forget it... right round baby right round like record spinnin´round round

Manblogger641 said...

I think men who do this to themselves are in need of some SERIOUS HELP!!! Poor thing.

Gerbera Daisy said...

Hi Lyvvie~ Loved the pictures of Miss Sassy. The guy is just scary looking. I don't know why anyone would want to do that to their lips.

SafeTinspector said...

Lookit the cute Star Wars stuff!

shoopska said...

oh i didn't realise pete burns lips came from was an allergic reaction... he seemed like such a freak i though it was on purpose! apart from the lips, it's the cheeks that get me - just so round and mannequin-like. i reckon he should get together with jocelyn wildenstein and put out a duet.

sorry to cross-comment (if that's the word for commenting on something written in the comments for different post) but obviously i have just not been paying attention - i didn't know dennis rodman was pissing in the sink. jesus christ.

nice nose pix! and how cool are sassy-face's toys... damn i wish i was an 8-year-old sometimes. or at least had one nearby to steal toys from.

tornwordo said...

Aw Sassy makes me smile. But those lips! Yikes.

Maja said...

Yeah!!! Pics rock!

I think that's the first pic of Sassy I've ever seen. I always pictured her with blonde hair for some reason. She looks extremely happy with her Star Wars toys!

I couldn't see any hairs up your nose.

That 2005 photo looks totally airbrushed. His skin looked worse in 1985 than it does now.

NWJR said...

Awwwww!!!

Barry S. said...

Hey...found your blog via LBB. I heard "You Spin Me Round" on satellite radio recently, then made the mistake of doing an internet search for Dead or Alive.
He looks worse than that woman who had plastic surgery to become a cat, and that is impressive.

Barry S. said...

Also, I love Scotland! What a great place. For the most part, I stayed in Aviemore in the Highlands...

Aside from being called a bloody wanker a couple dozen times, it was big fun over there.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »