Friday, January 13, 2006

Conversations with my 1.5 year old.

While watching "Come and Play" the nice elderly lady tells us all about hedgehogs...

Short-Stack: "Wass dat?"

Me: "That's a hedge-hog."

SS: "Chicken"

Me: "No, a hedge hog. HHedge HHog"

SS: "Chiiiken"

Me: laughing "No, honey. It's a Hedge hog. Heeeeedge HoooooG"

SS: "Chiiiiii Ken"

Me: "Ok, you win. It's a chicken."

SS: "Oink Oink."

I think she's trying to convince me it's a chicken, like I'm a silly Mommy for calling it a hedgehog. So, we're having hedge hog for dinner tonight. Southern Fried.

Have a nice weekend!!

9 comments:

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Hows the Hedge Hog then?

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

My 8 year-old laughed when I had to call a guy a "homo" the other day. Fun stuff.

Very cute conversation between you and your 1.5 year-old.

Lyvvie said...

You "had" to call him a homo...how come? That sounds like an interesting story. *lol*

Maja said...

hehe, signs of things to come...

Sylvana said...

Mmmm...HEDGEHOG!

Lyvvie said...

It was great...didn't have to worry about where to find a toothpick.

NWJR said...

He had to call him a homo because, "My tender lover-boy" was already taken!

Love the toothpick comment...

Lyvvie said...

Rich, I know you and LBB are having a row at the moment, but my blog's not the place for sniping. Any more and I'll remove the comments, and I don't want to be put in that position. I like you both and I ask not to be put in the middle of it.

karla said...

Hey, sometimes you just gotta call a person a homo.

Cute conversation.